
In case you were wondering *coughKatiecough* who this mysterious David was....
David has been in my life for about 4.5 months now. He is from New York, and moved down to Alpharetta a year ago to be closer to his family. David currently lives with me and my roommate in our Alpharetta townhouse. My family loves him, as they should. Apparently, he is the only one they have actually ever approved of. In the past, they kept their comments to themselves and were cordial to said boyfriends.
We are planning on getting married in a few years when we are both in a better financial state. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Wow, that sounded super mushy, but who cares, it's my blog.
For Valentine's day, I got really spoiled! David got me beautiful flowers, yummy sweets, and tickets to go see the Atlanta Symphony!! And, to top this all off, for Christmas he got me a spa gift-card. I decided to wait until today to cash it in ; I will be getting a Japanese Hot Stone massage. I've never had a massage from a professional before and I'm looking forward to this new experience.


1 comment:
BAH! I just left a VERY long comment and somehow it deleted as I was typing the little word verification before submitting it.
Anyway Krystian, I wanted to tell you how happy I am that you found a man to share your life with who does things for you and cares about you. It is always a plus when your family approves of who you date!
That was such a good post! Fun to read, I'm glad it wasn't too short because I like details and it was so good to get to know a little bit more about what's going on in your life without having to peace it together by the little, clever and witty remarks you write in your posts.
David is such a cutie, I'm so happy that you two are happy together. I have the sweetest husband and would wish for everyone to have the opportunity to share their lives with someone they love and cherish. Marriage is so wonderful! It can be sooo hard at times (you be offended by little things or do the offending), but it along with parenthood is honestly the sweetest and most rewarding thing I've ever come to know.
Make the most of every day, I can't wait for you two to get married!! YAY :)
P.S. Thank you for making this post especially for me--I feel honored to be in the title. I'd better stop now before this comment becomes longer than your post about David! lol
Post a Comment