Friday, January 29, 2010

I have a craft itch lately. Not sure what I will do to satisfy it. Anyone have a project idea?



Last weekend, David and I took a roadtrip to Florida. His dad lives there, along with his younger brother and sisters. We had a safe trip, and were able to enjoy the sunny weather (all the while it was raining in GA). It was sad to come back home to a gloomy and cloudy day. Hopefully, we will be able to go back and visit sometime soon.

2 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

Krystian, you can't assume that I know what's going on by your vague posts! Who is david? Who is your "new family"? Did you get married? I am confused. Glad you made a post this year!

Krystian said...

A new post just to fill you in Mrs. Katie!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates