Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I survived my first day. It went well. Today we'll work out some kinks. My kids aren't switching classes for the first week of school. This week is all about learning fourth grade rules/procedures as well as school rules and such. We're also reviewing. Our kids have to take a pretest in each subject this week. We test 2 days for 1.5hrs each in the morning. Most of my kids will do fine. However, I have one student with special needs that will get very frustrated with such a pretest.

I came home super exhausted. I think that was because I'm not back into the swing of things yet, but in time that will come.

John has been awesome lately; he even makes dinner for us! I love my crock pot!

Time to get ready for another day!


Over and Out.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates