Sunday, August 10, 2008

I must say, I am nervous about tomorrow. I am also frustrated that Outlook is so f'in hard to figure out how to do simple stupid things like add contacts from your address book to your email message. I also cant figure out how to make a distribution list.

I'm still tired. I've been pretty snappy with everyone lately, because there's so much on my plate.

I will update tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope today went great! Did everyone show? Usually I have about 1 or 2 that don't, but then I usually get 1 or 2 to take their places. Tomorrow is the day for teachers to start. I really dread it, because I've already heard most of what will be said 23 times and I could be spending my time more productively, but I guess I won't be getting the system changed anytime soon!!! Hope you have some truly wonderful students!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates