Sunday, March 29, 2009

should i keep chasing pavements?

Spring break cannot come soon enough! Friday is our make up read across america day, so that should be nice. The kids get to wear pajamas and we read all day. We had a snow day on March 2nd, which was Dr. Seuss' bday.

Things are going good with the boy. We spend a lot of time cooking crazy random meals from no recipe at all. Okay, I clean more, and he cooks most of it. I don't take all the credit for our creations.

Suzy is loving life here. She seems so happy. That makes me smile!

On a sad note, mom had to put Duncan to sleep. He was having trouble breathing, and fluid had to be drained constantly from him. The vet said that draining him was starting to be ineffective after several trips. I was there when they put him to sleep. It was hard and very very sad.

Life is uber stressful at work. CRCT is right around the corner. This has my nerves on edge. Technically my kids don't have to pass, but they need to. Math will be our big kicker. My kids aren't thinking through things. We are practicing and practicing and practicing every chance we get. But in the end, I can't take the test for them. Wish them luck! They will need it.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates