So that boy was not worth my time. Not at all. Ugh. Lame. I cut the strings and told him he had to go. New boy is in the picture, lots of potential.
Watched Hancock yesterday... it wasn't all that I was expecting from a Will Smith movie. Nonetheless it was entertaining I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello!! Somehow, the link I had to your blog, and one of my other friend's blogs dissapeared from my blog links list. I tracked down your blog again, and will make sure I have quick access to checking your blog updates! I'm sorry about the boy, excited for the new one, and I haven't seen Hancock cause I heard it wasn't that great.
I didn't get the low down on Hancock before I saw it, oh well. Maybe I will ask people about movies before I randomly add them to netflix.
Post a Comment