Saturday, January 24, 2009
And in a wink they're on the brink
Life is peachy. This week was a short week, but next week it's back to the grind. The kids in extended day are starting to behave more. Last week, I decided I've had enough with them and let my friend teach my class while I taught her third graders. My friend loves to deal with behavior problems. It's weird. Anywho, now my kids are behaving slightly better than they used to. It's really hard to teach 8 kids after school when only 3 really want to be there and are easily distracted by the antics of their peers. I mean come on, do you think it's okay kids to throw spit balls in school? REALLY? REALLY? It's so hard to get things done in there. Slowly but surely we'll get through this. I joke that they don't pay me enough for working extended day. It's true though. Hmph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, I'm guessing you're an El Ed teacher? When did you finish school and where did you graduate from?
I am an elementary ed teacher. I graduated May 2008 from Georgia State University. I'm now a 4th grade teacher in Roswell.
Ok, your blog must not like me, because I made a comment yesterday and it's not on here!!! I said WAY TO GO! On your degree and great job and everything. That is a great accomplishment.
Apparently it doesn't like you. Thank you my dear!
Post a Comment