Saturday, November 8, 2008

all the systems will be discumbumbled, Around the stump of bigotry

Mom got a letter today for the executor of my father's estate, which so happens to not be me. Apparently people are still coming out of the woodwork to collect from him. It's ridiculous. I am glad I signed away my rights to his estate, I don't know what I would do if suddenly I was responsible for the $5K that these people expect on collecting.

Ugh!


I am having trouble with my teeth. I can thank my parents for giving me shitty genes when it comes to my teeth. I am looking at a root canal in about a week as well as fillings. Lovely.It's gotten to the point of where I have to take advil to get through the day. I have even reverted to taking my Lortab from my last tooth extraction (which made me feel nauseous).

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates