I voted yesterday! It only took 1.5 hours. The line inside the mall (yes the advance polling place was in a specialty mall that does not get a lot of business) was quite long, wrapping around both sides of hallways. It really looked like it would take 4hrs. I feel glad to have that over with. Now I can have a Tuesday to do work. Speaking of work, I am having my first observation next Friday. Every new teacher with 0-3years with the county has to have 3 observations a year. Only your first observation has to be announced. I am kinda nervous. I have had the principal watch a lesson once, but... whatever. This observation will be to see am I actually teaching kids and not yelling at them or making them do book work all the time. Hmph. Friday is Halloween, and my roommate is having a party. I am soo excited! We've been decorating for it, and last night I cooked soup for Friday. I figured soup is the best thing to feed cold and inebriated people. Don't you?
It's really cold out. I know I am being a wimp compared to the rest of you out there! Today we are having a BMX bike show in support of Red Ribbon Week (stay off of drugs). Aren't red ribbons for Aids? Or is that only the ribbons that are looped? I am not quite sure how BMX guys will deter any of the kids at my school from having drugs. Anywho, I must prepare for my long work day. I have extended day today, and those kids... they keep me on my toes!
Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment