Monday, October 20, 2008

hip hop hooray ho hey ho

Tomorrow will be a super great day! I have a fun day planned for my kids, it's TAG day, extended day has fun things planned, and then I get to see my favorite people.

Lana, Allea, and I are meeting for dinner tomorrow and we shall be going to the sixth grade orchestra concert. I miss my kids from last year. They were the first kids that I really really got attached to because we spent so much time together. They are by far the sweetest kids I have taught. I still have the cards they made for me when my dad passed away. They still write to me via emails and letters. I generally don't give out my address, but for this kids... I did. Their parents are all pretty awesome as well.

Tomorrow shall be grand!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates