So I was talking with our music director at school, and it made me want to practice.
I tried tuning my cello, but I hadn't played in so long it was grossly out of tune. I tuned it, and broke my C string. It was at least 2 years old. I hadn't taken lessons since my sophmore year of college. I took it to Music & Arts, they were so nice to me! I splurge and got some sheet music. One of them is a book of music from Pirates of the Carribean. They came with cds and are fun to play to. I miss playing my cello. I just don't have time. Well that's not true, I could make time for it. I just don't think about it. I should get a cello stand, so my cello would become a piece of art to my room. I was talking with my younger sister today, Mariah, about how I miss being in an orchestra. I enjoy playing by myself. It's always more fun when others are around. I don't feel like I am good enough to join a church orchestra or even a community one. I just want to play in someone's living room for fun. I don't necessarily enjoy performing by myself, it makes me too nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment