I have extended day today.That should be fun. I am helping students with math today, with hopes that if we do this every tuesday/thursday until April, students will pass the CRCT. Sigh.
I am disappointed that my best friend, has turned out to be such an ass. I don't need people like that in my life. Three years, were basically a waste of time. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I feel. I deserve to be treated better! Now, I know he is going to say I am being crazy and melodramatic. Who cares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait a minute! You met some pretty nice people in those three years!!
Point well made! I am glad to have met all of those people in those three years. Perhaps that was the most good that came out of that.
I feel like I would rather distance myself from JM and not his family, that makes for akwardness though.
Post a Comment