Saturday, August 30, 2008

sick

It's finally time for me to have a nice relaxing weekend and I get sick. There's a stomach bug going around the school and I think I have it. I constantly feel nauseous. This may also be in part to John and I breaking up. How do you fall out of love after three years? Oh wait, we broke up because we fight so much. It feels like those two reasons are one in the same.

My initial reaction was that I had to move out right away. However, that would cause me so much more stress. I am going to stay where I am at till December, and see how things go. It's not like I have time to find a new apartment or meet new people. C'est la vie I suppose.

John's dad is having the roof replaced, since the one on here has been here since 1960. They weren't supposed to deliver dumpsters or materials until Tuesday. Well yesterday materials were in the driveway, and today, at 8am the dumpster man rang the door bell telling me I needed to move my car. It makes me nervous parking that thing out in the street. Ugh. Nothing is going as planned!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates