Friday, July 25, 2008

You are probably sick of seeing my classroom by now.




These curtains are an Ikea find, and very affordable which makes me excited!

5 comments:

SE said...

I'm not sick of the classroom picks...perhaps that's because I find decorating pretty exciting. Weird? Maybe, but hey HGTV made an empire of weird folks like me. I know your kids are going to love what you've down with the place...especially the reading area :)

SE said...

excuse me....what you've *done* with the place..

Krystian said...

I enjoy decorating as well, which is why I post the pictures :OP !

The reading area needs more pillows to be complete, but it is a comfy place for the kids to escape to.

Learner said...

I must be really out of it -- I didn't even know you had a blog! Will make a link from ours directly. Great to see your room!
- Leigh Ann

Krystian said...

I just recently created the blog, I felt I needed to join the party! :OP

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates